Oct 27, 2009

The Big Chop and Test Locs
















Sept 2009
I finally did the Big Chop and the end result (in 1st pic above) was an uneven 4 to 5 inch fro. I talked to a lot of Sisterlocks consultants and had a few consultation's before deciding to go with Karen. She has been dealing with natural hair long before becoming a Sisterlock consultant. I found her very informative and patient with all of the questions that I had. Karen has Sisterlocks herself and they were very nice. She wears hers in a short funky style. Very cute and stylish on her. Well my test locks held up pretty good. I thought they were quite cute. I won't deny that I was a little nervous about how they would look all over my head. But I had done my research so I knew what to expect.




No comments:

Post a Comment